1. Affiliate Registration
Revision and moderation of affiliate applications may take up to 72 hours.
When you’re approved you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Divicio.us products via referral links. We provide detailed statistics and Promotional Materials that you can find in your Affiliate Area.
2. Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn 20% commission when a customer makes purchases using your referral link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal during the first week of every month (till 7th of the month). Since we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days.
The minimum payout treshold is $50.00, and there’s no maximum payout balance. NOTE: PayPal may charge you a small transaction fee when you receive your commissions, the amount depending on the country of your PayPal account.
Generating referrals on your own purchases is not allowed.
Affiliate Program Summary:
- You’ll receive 20% commission for every sale you refer (as long as the cookie is valid)
- Minimum payout treshold is $50.00, and there is no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month (till 7th of the month)
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal only (you may be charged a small transaction fee by PayPal)
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
3. Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is placed in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is set to expire within generous 90 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase our product(s) and increase your chances of getting your deserved commission.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer cleans the cookie from the browser thus making tracking impossible.
- The customer purchases after 90 days (because the cookie will expire).
4. Refunded Purchases
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded or otherwise removed/cancelled) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for different reasons. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded.
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) and violated the Affiliate Agreement guidelines.
5. Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Divicio.us. These emails will be sent occasionally to affiliates only, and may include important information regarding our affiliate program.
These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Divicio.us products.
6. Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason with or without providing an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below you can find a few possible reasons of why an application may be rejected (and this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by our team will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate:
- adult sites
- sites that display adult material or banners
- sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry
- sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites
7. Additional Information
While reviewing your affiliate application we may need to get in touch with you via the email address you have supplied for the sake of obtaining additional information regarding your application.
If we reach out to you and we don’t hear back within 3 days, your application may be rejected. But you are always welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more details for reconsideration.
8. Allowed Promotional Methods
We encourage you to use the promotional methods that bring us legitimate and loyal customers.
Here are a few examples of allowed promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Telling clients, customers or friends about our products, and giving them your affiliate referral link (but no spamming, ever!).
- Writing a review or a blog post about our products and linking to our site with your referral link.
- Reaching out to a broad audience with your social network accounts (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Providing value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
9. Prohibited Promotional Methods
Here are the prohibited promotional methods for our affiliates to know what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Any type of spam is prohibited.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited.
- Pretending to be associated with Divicio.us or to actually be the Divicio.us is prohibited.
- False promotion is prohibited.
- Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets is unethical and prohibited.
Doing any of the prohibited activities listed above may result in your referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being permanently deactivated.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please get in touch with us.
10. Affiliates Newsletter
The affiliates can subscribe to our Affiliates Newsletter in the Affiliate Area. The purpose of this newsletter is to keep our affiliates updated regarding our affiliate program only, the newsletter is sent out on irregular basis(generally not more than one email in a month). The affiliates can unsubscribe at any time.
We never share or sell the personal data of our affiliates to third parties.
11. Relationship of Parties
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your non-legal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an Affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an Affiliate you are not an employee of Divicio.us. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Divicio.us.
These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Divicio.us and Affiliate, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
13. Limitation of Liability
Divicio.us shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Promotional Materials, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
14. Terms History
Updated on May 13, 2018
Created on March 25, 2018