Download and Installation
1. How to download from Divicio.us
- Download by clicking the download link in the Purchase Receipt email that will be automatically sent to your email address after you complete the purchase. This download link is valid for 48 hours.
- Download from your Divicio.us account Purchase History, you have access to the product file as long as your license is valid (one year if it's the annual license and forever if you've purchased a lifetime license).
- Download directly from the shop if you are a member (either Annual or Lifetime), you'll need to log in to your Divicio.us account and go to the shop page to download.
Learn more about how to download the product file(s) from Divicio.us here.
2. How to download from the Elegant Themes Divi Marketplace
If you've purchased Divi Accordions Plus extension from the ET Divi Marketplace, to download it log in to your Elegant Themes account and go to Members Area -> Marketplace tab and click the Download button of the Divi Accordions Plus product. This will download the extension's zip file that you will need to install on your website.
How to install and activate
After downloading the product file go to your website admin area and install and activate it the same way you do it with any other WP plugin, please check out this short guide about how to install and activate a WP plugin. After activation go to Divi Builder and start using it as explained below.
Adding Divi Accordions Plus module to Divi Builder layout
Adding the DAP module to the layout is done the same way as adding Divi core modules.
To add it open your layout in Divi Builder and click the dark grey " +" icon that is used to add modules. In the modules modal that pops up find the Accordions Plus module.
Clicking on it will add the empty module to the page layout and launch its settings modal.
Click the Add New Item "+" icon to add an accordion item.
This will add an item with the left and right icons, title and subtitle and with no content, and open its settings modal.
Now you can add content and apply styling to the accordion item (check out the DAP item settings overview here). To exit the accordion item settings click the back arrow on the top left corner of the settings modal.
More accordion items can be added the same way (by clicking the Add New Item "+" icon).
Or you can style one accordion item and then duplicate it by clicking the duplication icon on the left hand side of the item and then add the content to each item.